Things are starting to get interesting regarding Motorola ‘s upcoming smartphone lineup. We’ve been waiting to see what Motorola and Google cook up together, and today that may have been revealed in an FCC filing . The device is being listed as the Motorola XT1058 with 4G LTE and headed to AT&T.
Browsing all posts tagged with motorola.
With only a few days left before Google’s annual developer event Google I/O kicks off, we’re starting to hear some bad news regarding the Motorola X-Phone . While most of the reports have only been rumors, last night some analyst reports suggested Google has actually axed the X-Phone. Claiming that Google is distancing themselves from the phone simply because it isn’t up to their standards.
According to research by Cannacord Genuity analyst Michael Walkley, as shared by Fortune , Apple still rakes in a whopping 57% of the profits in the mobile industry, while Samsung grabs the other 43%. Note that I said “mobile industry” not “smartphone industry”. In case you’re wondering why this adds up to 100% despite the presence of other players, it looks like the small profits from guys like BlackBerry and HTC are offset by losses from LG, Motorola, Nokia and others
Motorola introduced a platinum colored DROID RAZR M a few months back. The handset was for Verizon Wireless and was selling exclusively through big box retailer Best Buy. That particular model was a simple color refresh and the handset carried the same specs and $49.99 price tag
EU officials have recently gone after Motorola Mobility saying they may have abused their position when they filed a patent injunction against Apple. Basically, the EU Competition Commission has said Motorola went after the injunction even as Apple made attempts at working towards an agreement. Apple had indeed made offers, however the two companies never came to an agreement on the price.
We have a fancy new smartphone to show you guys this afternoon. This weekend we’re getting our first look at a brand new prototype smartphone from LG that has our interest piqued.
Yesterday we finally received what could be our first look at the highly talked about and rumored Motorola X-Phone being jointly designed by Google. The always accurate @evleaks dropped a trio of images showing an unreleased mystery Motorola phone with a protective case hiding the design
A trio of images were just released of an unknown mysterious smartphone from the folks at Motorola . We know they have something in the works, probably with the aid of Google , but so far the details have been extremely light. With Google I/O coming up quick hopefully we’ll learn more soon.
The rumors have been getting pretty wild lately about what to expect from the folks at Motorola and Google now that they’ve joined forces. The X-Phone has been a hotly debated device, and we’ve seen a few fake benchmark results appear of the Google X phone too. However, today something a little more realistic sounding has appeared.